TTi Announces New Structure for Development Centers in Line with TTi Programming
This morning TTi announced forward movement in the TTi Development Center Structure.
"We have found that even young players that are rightfully playing all different sports still wish to attend Development Center more often and year-round" Said Matt Evans, TTi Development Center Manager "with our Member Club Membership with the NSCAA we thought this was the perfect time to launch the new Program".
Reflecting on the success of the current and previous Development Center programs, here at TTi we have decided to make some slight adjustments to the program. Ultimately these changes are to continue to make the experience for these young players that much more enjoyable and valuable.
e believe that the Development Center would be better served in the mold of our current TTi Programming, preparing the players to move seamlessly into the next stages of their footballing development at TTi.
The cost of the program is $125 per month billed on the 1st of each month via credit or debit card. Once the first three months pass your agreement would be month to month rolling. You would be cancel with 30 days prior notice.
See below for the details in bullet point for the Development Center Program.
- 3 Month Agreement per player (12 weeks)
- $125 per month per player
- Players receive New Balance Uniform (Order currently delivered April 15th)
- Players are welcome to attend as many or as little sessions as they wish.
- Sessions 3 times per week. Monday 4-5pm, Wednesday 4-5pm, Saturday 9-10am
- Development Center “Player of the Month” Awarded each Month
- More staff available for each session. Increasing staff/player ratio.
- Introducing a ‘Games Day’ each month. On a Saturday morning. Sessions will go for 75 mins for these specialized sessions.
- All camps and clinic are included in the cost of the monthly agreement – Currently we run 1 Spring, 13 Summer, 1 Fall and 1 Winter Camp for the Development Center (Exact dates to follow).
These changes will be put into effect as of April 1st, with what was to be the beginning of the next Development Center.
If you have any further questions regarding the new format for the Development Center, please do not hesitate to contact Lee Cullip or Matt Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt.Evans.email@example.com.
We look forward to serving the youth players of the community!